from zero to internet explorer how ignored do you feel
white pencil crayon.
Terms and Conditions.
Warning label on cookie dough packages.
Gale Hawthorne after Mockingjay
Leonardo DiCaprio at the Oscar’s
I have figured out a few things (probably):
- Sexuality is fluid.
- Sexual fluidity varies in viscosity for different people.
- If you identify as something, it doesn’t matter who you’re dating/have dated/have never dated. You are who you decide you are, and nobody should be able to tell you otherwise.
- Don’t make assumptions about other people’s sexualities. I don’t care if you know a boy who has been in a three-year relationship with another boy. He might not be gay (or even a he).
- Not a lot of people have it all figured out. As I’ve shared my personal confusion, a lot of people have confided their own struggles to me as well.
- Living in a binary-obsessed society is the pits.
So go out there and make out with whomever you please. Or with no one at all. Your call.”
“Becoming yourself is really hard and confusing, and it’s a process.I was completely the eager beaver in school, I was the girl in the front of the class who was the first person to put her hand up, and it’s often not cool to be the person that puts themselves out there, and I’ve often gotten teased mercilessly, but I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen.”